Kennesaw State University offers undergraduate programs and majors led by expert faculty. Each distinctive program exemplifies the hallmarks of academics at KSU: we are first and foremost a learning community, a diverse body of people of all ages, each of whom is striving to learn and to understand more about himself or herself, the world, and the many activities and endeavors that humans pursue.
A graduate degree from Kennesaw State University will set you apart from all the rest. Our professional graduate programs are designed to provide you with cutting-edge knowledge. They're designed for working professionals with class schedules that meet the needs of busy people. Our classes are taught by full-time faculty with "real world" professional experience along with outstanding academic credentials.
Dates and Deadlines
GATES (Graduation, Audit, Transfer, and Evaluation Services), a division of the Office of the Registrar, is here to provide a seamless transition to Kennesaw State University.
Transfer evaluations are completed within two to three weeks of acceptance to the university.
- An e-mail notification will be sent to your Kennesaw State University official email account upon completion. After you have received confirmation of your completed evaluation, visit DegreeWorks, a degree progression and program planning tool for students, and set up an advising appointment with the NEST (New, Exploratory, and Students in Transition).
DegreeWorks is accessible through Owl Express under the Student Records tab.
Degree Works provides:
- Real-time advice and counsel to students
- Interactive "what if" scenario planning
- More transparent course and credit transfer
- More personalized advising
- More timely degree completion
For DegreeWorks instructional videos and frequently asked questions, visit the Office of the Registrar's DegreeWorks webpage.
Kennesaw State University is committed to ensuring that a post-secondary education is accessible to qualified students. To locate your financial aid counselor, please visit the Office of Student Financial Aid.
Online Students are encouraged to reach out directly to our Distance Learning Financial Aid Specialist.
The Office of Student Financial Aid subscribes to the following goals to assist students in paying for their educational investment:
- Evaluate the family's financial ability to pay for educational costs;
- Distribute limited resources in an equitable manner; and
- Provide a balance of gift aid and self-help aid.
A wide variety of financial aid programs from scholarships, grants, employment, and loans are available to help students with educational costs. Most awards are based on financial need while some are awarded in recognition of merit or achievement. Financial Aid is awarded based on full-time enrollment status (12 hours). Financial Aid packages for students enrolled less than full-time may requirement adjustments. Eligibility for awards varies with enrollment status.
The financial aid office is now encouraging students to reach out to them individually by contacting the appropriate financial aid counselor.
To contact the Office of Student Financial Aid, use the information below:
Office of Student Financial Aid
Kennesaw State University
585 Cobb Avenue, MD 0119
Kennesaw, GA 30144-5591